“Weed & Feed” Series for your Avaya IP Office, Part 1
Today as I was sitting in my kitchen sipping coffee, I couldn’t help but admire our beautiful, lush lawn. My husband and I have worked very hard to follow our "Weed & Feed" program every year. All of the watering, nurturing and work have paid off! This made me think of the Avaya IP Office system. To help your system stay at its best and perform the most efficiently, there may need to be some “Weed & Feed” performed now and then.
Over the course of the next two months, I’ll be providing insights on restoring your system, tips for backing it up and more. Think of it as your “Weed & Feed” program for your Avaya IP Office!
Adding New Users in Avaya IP Office
Since adding new users isn’t something you do every day, I thought this would be a good refresher. Below is the basic information you will need to complete a new user entry:
- Full name
- Voicemail Code
Here are 6 easy steps you’ll want to remember or save for future use:
1. Log into Avaya’s IP Office Manager, select “User” in the left navigation pane
2. Right click in the middle group pane to select “New”
3. Fill out the needed information under the User tab as listed below
4. Under the Voicemail tab, enter the Voicemail Code and Confirm
5. When finished, click OK at the bottom of your screen and select the Save icon at top of your screen
6. Lastly, select "Merge" and click OK to merge to IP Office
Wasn’t that fast and easy? Now that’s one less thing to worry about! If you have any additional questions about your IP Office platform, don’t hesitate to reach out.