Do you have a phone that’s just not working right or not at all?
If you have answered yes to either of these questions, I’m here to show you how to use the Avaya IP Office System Status to assist in resolving your Analog, Digital and VoIP telephone issues!
Here are a few simple steps to test your IP Office telephones:
- Open and Login to IP Office System Status using the User name and password provided by your System administrator
- For a VoIP, analog or digital phones, click on Extensions in the left pane, this will show status for all phones in the system
- You can click on Print at the bottom of the page to print status reports
- For testing and status of only VoIP phones, Click on H.323 extensions, then Avaya IP phones
- All VoIP phones plugged in will appear in the status report
- Any VoIP phone not plugged in will not appear on this status report
- A VoIP phone can be tested by clicking on Ping or restarted by clicking on Re-register
The following video will demonstrate how easy it is to troubleshoot issues that may occasionally arise with the phone.
By using the Avaya IP Office System Status to assist in troubleshooting, you can quickly diagnosis the problem, then you are able to determine what steps are needed to quickly and easily resolve the issue.
If you have any questions about Avaya IP Office System Status or a more general question about Avaya IP Office, please contact us. We’d like to hear from you!